The company produces seamless steel cold-rolled tubes for electrical submersible pumps (ESP) and submersible motors. Tubes are made of hot-rolled round billets, delivered pursuant to proper standards. Tubes are produced by cold rolling method.
Material of seamless steel cold-rolled tubes
- structural steel grade 20, 35, 35Г pursuant to TU 14-3-1941-94, TU 14-3Р-134-2014;
- corrosion-resistant steel grade12Х18Н10Т, ultimate strength is up to 100 kilogram-force/mm2.
|Inner diameter, mm||Wall thickness, mm||Inner diameter accuracy||Wall thickness deviation||Ovality, mm not more||Straightness of inner diameter, mm||Inner surface roughness, micrometer not more||Length, m||Steel grade|
|60||4,5||H10||±0,27||0,05||0,15||0,4||12||20,35, 35Г, 12Х18Н10Т|
- production of displaced tolerant zone tubes in inner and outer diameter;
- production of high working accuracy tubes and tubes with high mechanical properties at the customer’s request;
- prompt adoption of tubes with any diameter within 60 and 125 mm (by outer diameter).
Engineers of JSC “IOMZ” developed innovative technology to produce tubes and this made possible not only to improve tubes quality but also to exclude harmful working conditions: no etching treatment, no drawing operations with use of lubricants necessary to utilize.
We can provide machine straightening of tubes by outer diameter within
Achieved curvature is up to 0,2 mm depending on billet initial state, surface finish and mechanical properties.
Quality management system certification improves working efficiency of the plant, its competitive ability, and forms image of reliable and stable partner.All certificates→