Shafts are produced for oil pumps such as
- electrical submersible pumps (ESP);
- submersible motors;
- gas separators and protectors.
Length of the shafts is up to 11,0 m. Curvature is 0,05-0,07 mm along full-length of the shaft. Shafts are produced with straight-sided, involute and combined splines, O 10-45 mm. We can also produce stepped shafts with diameter up to 100 mm and length up to 1200 mm.
Following patented steel grades are used in shafts production
- 05Х16Н4Д2Б according to ТУ14-1-5518-2005, yield strength is up to 160 kilogram-force/mm2;
- 38ХГМФТ according to ТУ14-1-5556-2007 (drill steel), yield strength is up to 120 kilogram-force/mm2;
- nickel-base alloys with high strength and corrosion-resistant properties such as alloy K500, alloy K625, alloy K718.
Quality management system certification improves working efficiency of the plant, its competitive ability, and forms image of reliable and stable partner.All certificates→