Shafts are produced for oil pumps such as
- electrical submersible pumps (ESP);
- submersible motors;
- gas separators and protectors.
Length of the shafts is up to 11,0 m. Curvature of
Following patented steel grades are used in shafts production
- 05Х16Н4Д2Б according to ТУ14-1-5518-2005, yield strength is up to 160 kilogram-force/mm2;
- 38ХГМФТ according to ТУ14-1-5556-2007 (drill steel), yield strength is up to 120 kilogram-force/mm2;
- nickel-base alloys with high strength and corrosion-resistant properties such as alloy K500, alloy K625, alloy K718.
Узнавайте первыми о вакансиях и новостях
Quality management system certification improves working efficiency of the plant, its competitive ability, and forms image of reliable and stable partner.All certificates→