Main stages of enterprise development:
- New machining centre by Austrian company Emco was put into operation.
- In metallurgic manufacturing complex continuous casting machine was put into pilot production.
- Grinding equipment for tool workshop for own production requirements was acquired.
- Additional production facilities were acquired.
- Heat tratment area of tool workshop was put into operation.
- Shaft heat-treating furnace for metal heat treatment was put into operation.
- The following equipment: carbon and sulfur analyzer and optical emission spectrometer were acquired and put into operation in chemical analysis laboratory of metallurgic manufacturing complex.
- 15th anniversary of "Izhevsky opytno-mekhanichesky zavod" JSC.
- CNC combined milling-turning machines mod. FTC-30 for mechanical processing of sucker rods were acquired and put into operation.
- Five-axis vertical machining center FEELER was put into operation. It is intended for combined machining of complex parts. This center is used for production of tooling for own production requirements.
- Heat-treating bogie furnace was acquired for heat treatment of workpieces.
- Additional electric powers were put into effect on the territory of metallurgic manufacturing complex: two new electrical substations were put into operation.
Realization of investment projects:
- Technical re-equipment of shafts production area for ESP units and electric submersible motors for ESP units (multifunctional machining center by Emco was acquired and put into operation).
- Development of special complex of steel-melting and deform equipment for high-alloy steels and alloys production (melting furnaces and cross-rolling mill were bought and put into operation).
Development of CNC machines area (new import equipment was bought and put into operation).
Modernization of Kieserling peeling line.
Automatic shot-blasting machine by Siapro was bought and put into operation.
Modification of boring equipment. Start up of new tubes straightening machine.
Start up of new cold pilgering mill. Purchasing of a new tubes straightening machine. Specialists of the plant were granted State Prize of the Udmurt Republic in sphere of science and technology for structural corrosion-resistant tubes prospects.
Foundation of the shop for special-purpose tooling and internal consumption tools production. Development of used sucker rods recovery.
Start up of boring machines № 6 and № 7. Modernization of boring machine № 3 which enabled to machine the tubes of diameter up to 130 mm and length up to 9 meters.
Development and commissioning of press mechanization for tube straightening, tonnage 100 t. Start up of boring machine № 5.
Start up of boring machines № 3 and № 4; increasing of listed products of pump shafts and ESP shafts.
A cold pilgering mill
The company branched out into making involute splines shafts.
The following equipment was put into commission:
- Electrical bell-type furnace for heat treatment of bars with length up to 11,5 m
- Line of high-temperature thermomechanical treatment of metal
- Mechanical equipment complex for structural tube production
A modern complex, including tensile machine and pulsator, was started in the laboratory. The complex provides statistical tests of shafts and dynamic tests of fastening elements endurance.
Foundation of a shop for ESP shafts production. The company branched out into making couplings for pump sections, and fastening elements made of high-strength steel.
Foundation of a custom shop for high-precision bars production.
A heat-treatment furnace for bars, length 9 meters, was established in the plant. Special-purpose laboratory was founded for complex mechanical metals testing.
The company branched out into making seal section shafts and gas separator shafts. New high-strength stainless steel was developed and introduced into production.
Start up of a line of shafts for electrical submersible pumping system (ESP) production.
IOMZ began its activity with production of high-precision bars — shafts workpieces for electrical submersible pumping system (ESP).
Quality management system certification improves working efficiency of the plant, its competitive ability, and forms image of reliable and stable partner.All certificates→